At Taalco Ltd we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why.
Taalco Ltd reserves the right to store, own and retain any personal data that is submitted by you via the website or other means. By using and registering with our website you consent to the collection and use of this information by Taalco Ltd.
We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
Prambibs by Taalco Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of service, policies and other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Prambibs by Taalco Limited.
Information we collect from you.
We will collect and process data about you as set out below:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph and product sizes and preferences.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you as set out below:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
– to notify you about changes to our goods or service;
– to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
– Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
– Selected third parties including: (i) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; (ii) advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and (iii) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service, policies and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety or safety of our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Our store is hosted on WIX STORES, this is an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored securely in our webserver as entered by you through our Woocommerce application
If you choose a direct payment method (e.g. credit card) to complete your purchase, then Stripe is used to process your payment. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). -We do not hold or store your credit card data.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as Paypal and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by them.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Remember that certain providers may be located in a different country and jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you choose to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider is located.
For example, your transaction may be processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, and then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.